Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Gifts For The Bride

Cream of celery soup split


In my house are very popular soups, creams and vegetable puree. I used the boys from an early age to eat vegetables, even se loro cercavano in tutti i modi di evitarle, io ho insistito, ma ho dovuto cominciare a passarle per evitare che vedessero i pezzi nel piatto, anche perché troppe fibre ai bambini fanno male, così ho ottenuto che mangiassero le verdure e adesso, se le vedono passate (specialmente uno) le mangiano volentieri e le vellutate sono la cosa migliore per mettere nel piatto qualunque tipo di verdura. Questa è la classica vellutata di sedano rapa, questo meraviglioso ortaggio, secondo me poco conosciuto e poco apprezzato, ricco di acqua e quasi senza calorie, adattissimo a che ha problemi di peso, io ho fatto una vellutata di testa mia, secondo i miei gusti.

Ingredienti:

1 sedano rapa,
1 leek,
1 stalk celery,
100 ml cream,
oil, salt and pepper


puff pastry with poppy seeds or other

I simply washed, peeled, cut into little pieces and put in a pot, celeriac, covered with water and cook for ten minutes and then put to drain.
In the meantime, I put in a pan edges lower, oil, leek, cut into rondelline (only the white part), and always cut the celery into small pieces, I made them dry and then I joined the celeriac, I continued to simmer very low all the vegetables. Once cooked, you must crush touch, I spent all repeatedly with the blender to make a paste, I added salt, pepper, oil and cream.
I made a casserole, baked of course, I wanted to make the soup in casserole Lecreuset (yes I have to announce that I have had this partnership) but arrived this morning and I had already photographed the plate last night, I'll make another. As I said I made a casserole, I poured the soup, put a little oil, cover the casserole with the pastry, to be precise, not to advance, seal the edges well, if you want to darken spennelateci egg, I did not 'I did, and then put it in the oven at 180-200 ° for 20 minutes. Bring snack and break the crust. Since I was advanced pastry, I made some small cottages to eat before or together with the smooth. It has a very delicate flavor.
With this recipe I participate in the contest Imma



0 comments:

Post a Comment