Thursday, September 9, 2010

How Electric Race Tracks Work

8 SETTEMBRE 2002...


You knocked on the door of my heart and I have done in, without fear, without brakes ... because I knew I could trust, because I knew that your eyes did not lie! And now after 8 years we spent together I can only say thank you, thank you for your love, for your being so sweet and attentive, with valuable because it makes my days! I love you my love!


I will do a casket of my soul for your soul,
of my heart a residence for your beauty,
of my breast a grave for your sorrows.
I'll love you like the prairies love the spring, and I live in
you the life of a flower under the sun.
sing your name as the valley sings the echo of the bells;
hear the language of your soul
like the beach listening to the history of the waves.

~ ~ Kahlil Gibran

0 comments:

Post a Comment