Friday, October 22, 2010

Lorazepam With Drinking

MENU' AUTUNNALE

The I know, my absence is inexcusable, but ultimately find the time to be on the blog is really a business. In addition to the time that is no longer in working hours in the office even when I get home there's always one.
I also enrolled in the gym (in fact it is a dance school) to attend the Zumba that I highly recommend to anyone who wants to make sport fun ^ __ ^

Sunday evening there will be a demonstration in a nightclub but I do not think that I will participate.

Finally I also managed to join a valuable photography course. Begin around mid-November. There are 10 lessons of theory and practice models' in the studio, reportage night in town and one day (perhaps in a market). In addition, an entire lesson will be dedicated to an event (eg marriage) or architecture (ie photos of art, monuments, etc.)..

First of all I thank the dear friends who have thought of me for the relay of friendship, I'm posting in the BLG awards, though honestly I'm thinking of closing it, it's too hard to follow a (

As for the graphics I am attending a new forum and I must say that is teaching me so much. As soon I'll post some work too ^ __ ^

But back to the title of the post. I propose a menu to my house was very successful. I'm sorry if you do not post pictures but I did not do: (

MENU' AUTUNNALE

Tagliere di salumi e formaggi

Vuolevant ripieni con salsa di acciughe, tonno e capperi

Castagne calde al miele con lardo e pane nero con le noci


Tagliolini al sugo di salsiccia e funghi

roast with mushrooms served with roasted potatoes


Sweet to taste (I had an apple pie, a ricotta and pine nuts and a roll to lemon and chocolate, brought by my guests)!

My guests have eaten all ^ __ ^ Eh

Talking ... I run at lunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment